AUTO 100 RENT OÜ
AUTO 100 RENT - PRIVACY TERMS
- These privacy terms describe how Auto 100 Rent OÜ processes the personal data of data subject customers and customer representatives when offering the Auto 100 Rent rental service, and what the rights of data subjects are in relation to the processing of personal data.
- The controller of personal data is Auto 100 Rent OÜ (registration code 10694908, registered address Tallinna tn 45, 71008, Viljandi, Estonia). Auto 100 Rent OÜ belongs to the Semler Gruppen A/S group. In order to fulfill the concluded contracts and to improve the experience offered, it may be necessary to process personal data both by the Semler Grupp A/S group and by our cooperation partners who use Auto 100 Rent to provide the rental service. For these purposes, Auto 100 Rent OÜ has the right to transfer personal data: (i) to the following persons belonging to the same group as Auto 100 Rent OÜ: AUTO 100 TALLINN AS (registration code 11591048), Auto 100 Latvijas Filiale (registration code 50203016671), SKO Motors OÜ ( registry code 12458158), AS Adole Invest (registration code 10963053), Semler Baltic OÜ (registration code 12751289), Auto 100 AS (registration code 11127264), Auto 100 Premium OÜ (registration code 16740742)
- Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). Auto 100 Rent OÜ is guided by the current legislation when processing personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act, and does everything possible to ensure a high level of personal data protection. Auto 100 Rent OÜ provides the data subject with sufficient information about the basis and scope of data processing. Personal data is processed to the extent that is limited by the legal basis of processing and is minimally necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ sets the goal of correctness and transparency of processed personal data. To ensure these goals, the data subject always has the right to check the processed data and correct them if necessary. Auto 100 Rent OÜ's customer service representatives answer questions and appeals related to the protection of personal data at our locations or on the phone numbers published online. In matters of personal data processing, please preferably contact us at the special e-mail address email@example.com.
What personal data is processed?
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ processes the following types of personal data:
- information related to user account registration and booking car rental services: for the purpose of registering a user account and providing car rental services, we ask for the name, personal identification number, phone number and e-mail address of the data subject (including the representative of a legal entity or other authorized data subject). In the case of customers who are legal entities, we may also ask you to enter information about the position of the data subject, general information and contact details of the related company, and the existence of authorization (right of representation);
- information related to personal identification: to identify the data subject, we process the information contained in the document certifying the management right of the data subject (including the representative of a legal entity or other authorized data subject), including the data subject's name, personal identification number, gender, nationality, document number, date of issue and validity, address (if available) and photo;
- information found in public sources about the data subject (including a representative of a legal entity or other authorized data subject): in order to make sure of the reliability of the contractual partner, we process information about the data subject found in public sources (including information to assess the solvency potential of the contractual partner);
- contract performance information: when offering a car rental service, we store data about the service provided, including the content of the service, time, as well as communication and other data that are collected or created during the provision of the service and data about the use of the rented vehicle (including vehicle location data and information provided by Auto 100 Rent OÜ about the guarantee);
- information on means of payment: when booking a car rental service, you are asked to enter the type, number and expiration date of the payment card in order to make payments for the car rental service; and
- IP address: When visiting the website, we store the IP address of the data subject. We use this information to understand where the activity on our page is coming from.
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ may additionally process other personal data that the data subject transmits to us at his own request.
For what purposes and legal bases are personal data processed?
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ processes personal data for the following purposes and legal bases:
- for the preparation of the contract, the creation of a user account, the identification of the customer, the mutual fulfillment of the contract and the obligations arising from the contract, and the exercise of the rights arising from the contract (GDPR art. 6 paragraph 1 point b);
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ to fulfill its obligations arising from the law (GDPR art. 6 paragraph 1 point c and other provisions, e.g. accounting law and tax legislation);
- to maintain and analyze the customer base in order to improve the selection of services and goods and the provision of services, as well as to conduct customer satisfaction surveys and to resolve legal issues and disputes (GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1 p f);
- for the transmission of advertising and information materials of Auto 100 Rent OÜ (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR and § 1031 of the Electronic Communications Act); and
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ may also use personal data for the development of goods and services and to improve the experience offered, to process or defend legal claims related to the customer, to respond to inquiries related to the service and to make inquiries regarding the customer's information found in public sources on the basis of a legitimate interest (GDPR art. 6 paragraph 1 pf).
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ is constantly developing its product and service offering. In order to improve the quality of the services offered to data subjects and to improve the experience, Auto 100 Rent OÜ has the right to start processing other personal data in addition to what is listed in these terms and conditions. For the same reasons, Auto 100 Rent OÜ may need to process data for purposes other than those stipulated in these terms and conditions. When the need stated in this point arises, Auto 100 Rent OÜ evaluates the legality of the corresponding processing, ensures that the data subjects are informed about the corresponding processing and related rights in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
To whom are personal data transferred?
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ may transfer personal data to third parties if this is permitted under the applicable law. Personal data may be transferred in the following cases and ways:
- to our cooperation partners, whom we use to better organize our activities (including providers of personal identification and payment mediation services and other IT services);
- to public bodies, if the transfer of personal data is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from the law or to prevent or investigate possible crimes;
- to other third parties if it is necessary to protect their property and rights or defend themselves against legal claims.
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ ensures that all persons to whom personal data is transferred process personal data strictly in accordance with the instructions of Auto 100 Rent OÜ, limited to the legal basis of personal data processing, purposefully, to the minimum necessary extent and otherwise in accordance with the applicable data protection law. Auto 100 Rent OÜ does not transfer personal data of data subjects outside the European Economic Area.
How long is personal data kept?
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ keeps the data subject's personal data until the purpose of their processing is achieved or the basis for processing ceases. Under no circumstances will Auto 100 Rent OÜ store data longer than the deadlines specified in legislation or as long as it is necessary to resolve claims and legal disputes that may arise in the future. Auto 100 Rent OÜ stores personal data for longer than 10 years only if there is a corresponding legal basis or legitimate interest.
What are the rights of the data subject?
- The data subject has the following rights, taking into account the restrictions on the exercise of these rights arising from data protection law and conditions:
- the right to receive information about your personal data that is being processed;
- the right to correct personal data in case the personal data is incorrect;
- the right to demand deletion of personal data, except in case the data controller can legitimately refuse it;
- the right to request restriction of personal data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to the transfer of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- To exercise your rights or if you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Considering the obstacles arising from the exercise of rights, it may be impossible for Auto 100 Rent OÜ to provide services to the data subject. In this case, Auto 100 Rent OÜ has the right to refuse to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and to provide services and/or to unilaterally terminate the contract concluded between Auto 100 Rent OÜ and the data subject.
- The data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court if the data subject considers that his data protection rights have been violated. The contact details of the Data Protection Inspectorate can be found here: www.aki.ee.
- Auto 100 Rent OÜ uses appropriate organizational, technical and organizational security measures (including physical, electronic and administrative) to protect personal data from loss, destruction, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, Auto 100 Rent OÜ allows access to the data subject's personal data only to authorized employees and other contractors who need them to perform their duties.
- These terms and conditions are valid from 03.10.2023. Auto 100 Rent OÜ reserves the right to change the privacy terms if necessary, making the changes available at our place of business and on the website.